So do you remember in 2000 when everyone was freaking out about Y2K and there were those who said that the millennium was actually the previous year or the next year. I can't remember which. Well, that's kind of like trimesters.
Tomorrow is the beginning of my 12th week. So is that the end of my first trimester or is next Thursday (the end of the 12th week) the end of my first trimester? Who really knows the answer to this question? All I know, is that it's pretty cool! Whoo Hoo!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is a big milestone -whether it's at the beginning or end of the week -you've confused me now! Congrats! Say hi to my little cousin! Love ya!
I could never keep it straight so this website was my new best friend!
http://www.baby2see.com/timeline.html
YEAH for the 2nd trimester!!!!! How have you been feeling? Any better yet? Mine eased up around 16 weeks or so. Are you still coming at Thanksgiving? We'd love to get together with you!
I always thought that a trimester was 13 weeks. You finish the 1st trimester at the end of the 13th week. You finish the 2nd trimester at the end of the 26th week. And you finish the 3rd trimester (ideally) at the end of the 39th week. Pregnancy=40 weeks.
But what do I know? I've only had 4 kids. ;)
Post a Comment